Has it ever happened that you’ve fallen in love with a place’s airport right at the time of your arrival? Or probably you lost your heart to that whole place just because of its airport? Yes, you heard that question, right! And if that has never happened to you, maybe you have never visited any of the following airports:
Singapore Changi Airport: One Of The Best Airports
Changi airport is not only voted as the world’s best airport for the seventh consecutive year in 2019 but also, this airport is the most famous among international travelers. It is undisputedly the world’s best aviation hub. Some of its key attributes and achievements are as follows:
- In 2019, it is voted as the world’s best aviation hub by 60-70 million passengers.
- In 2019, it is awarded the title of ‘World’s Best Aviation Hub’ by the ‘Skytrax World Awards’ for the seventh time in a row.
- It has over 594 awards to its credit, which includes 30 best titles in its field in the year 2018.
- Changi connects its passengers to more than 200 destinations worldwide.
- This aviation hub of Singapore carries out approximately 5000 departures a week through 80 international airlines.
- It is one of Asia’s largest transportation hubs.
- The Changi premises offers numerous high-tech facilities, has friendly staff members and a great ambiance.
Tokyo International (Haneda)
The Tokyo International (Haneda) Airport has accelerated Japan’s development as a tourism-oriented country. Apart from having an elegant and majestic infrastructure, the Haneda also has the following titles and achievements under its belt:
- Voted as the best aviation hub by more than 70 million passengers in 2019.
- Crowned as the world’s cleanest and the best domestic airport having the World’s Best PRM/Accessible Facilities in the same year.
- It has the capacity to handle more than 90 million passengers a year.
Incheon International Airport
Not only is this the largest airport in South Korea, but also the Incheon International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world. Incheon is not an inch less than a five-star hotel.
Additionally, It has a golf course, an ice skating rink, a casino, a shopping mall, private sleeping rooms, indoor gardens, video game centers, and a Museum of Korean Culture within the boundaries of its premises. Some of its remarkable accomplishments are as follows:
- It is rated the best in the world in its field by the ACI every year since 2005.
- The shopping mall of the Incheon was the world’s best by ‘Business Traveller’ for three consecutive years.
- The Incheon made a huge record; it has been ranked the world’s best airfield for as many as 11 years in a row by the ACI.